We carry a large selection of TrimmerTrap Accessories. The following are the most popular TrimmerTrap Accessories. If you do not see the
TrimmerTrap Accessory you need, please complete the Lawn Mower
Parts Request Form and we will be happy to assist you.
Every landscape contractor needs at least one MR-1 Trimmer Clamp. Quickly load or unload trimmers with the flip of a single lever.
The adjustable spring loaded jaws, equipped with large rubber pads, clamp down for a tight, firm grip on almost any line trimmer or stick edger. The most important feature of the MR-1 is its versatility.
The clamp and clamp stand are designed as separate parts, and are available separately. This enables you to inexpensively equip numerous pieces of equipment with clamp stands yet purchase only as many clamps as needed. By simply removing a single pin, the clamp can be removed from its stand and installed into a different stand.
Go from one mower to another or to a work bench in the shop. You can even install a clamp stand to your truck or trailer to be used when working on trimmers. Hows that for versatility?
Note: The MR-1 is for use in off road applications only and is NOT to be used in any application where a danger could be manifested should the trimmer come out of the clamp. TrimmerTrap, Inc. does however offer a variety of trimmer racks designed for over the road transportation.
- SAFE. Bulit in yaw limiter allows the foot platform to ivot up to 65 degree enabling zero degree turns, yet prevents dangerous jacknifing.
- SUPER STRONG AXLES. 7/8 inch axles pass through the box tube frame and are lovated close to the junction of the two frame members for strenght and rigidity. Axle support housings further strengthen axles and insure correct alignment even after extended use.
- NO FLEX FRAME. The main frame is an 11 guage square tube, all-welded, reinforced steel structure with tremendous strength and rigidity built to withstand the day to day rigors of production mowing. Bronco Rider will provide season after season of dependable service with only routine maintenance.
- REPLACEABLE FOOT PLATFORM. Because of the unique design, if the foot platform becomes worn or damaged it can be replaced as a single, inexpensive part instead of replacing the entire unit. This design makes Bronco Rider superior to other sulkies which are constructed using a single piece of sheet metal. The large size and raised traction dimples assure a safe and comfortable place for the operator.
- SMOOTH RIDE. Large diameter 4-ply rated Go Cart Tires have almost 3 times the amount of rubber as some tires. These Super Tough, extra H.D. tires practically end flats and other tire problems. Offset wheel hubs give you a choice of track widths by reversing the wheels.
- QUICK DISCONNECT. Disconnecting the foot platform from the connecting arm is accomplished by the removal of a single lynch pin, and the heavy duty mounting bracket bolts quickly and easily to mower (inset, top left).