Crankshaft Tapped 3/8-24, 2 WK, and 3/16 Keyway, 7/8" dia
5.50 Gross Torque
Bore 2.56 in. (65.1 mm)
Stroke 1.88 in. (47.7 mm)
Oil Capacity 18-20 fl. oz. (0.53 - 0.59 L)
- Kool Bore aluminum alloy bore for cooler operation
- Prime N Pull Easy Starting System pumps the right amount of gas to
carburetor for easy one-pull starts
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Mechanical compression release for smooth, quick starting
- Lube-Power gear-driven lubrication system bathes all internal engine parts with oil all the time
- Reusable foam element air cleaner protects engine from dirt for long life
- Large rewind starter reduces pulling effort for easy starts
- Mechanical torque control for additional power
THIS PART ALSO REPLACES:
MANUFACTURERS NAME:Briggs And Stratton MANUFACTURER PART NO:10T802-0015-B1 UPC:
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is exceptional!"
"Your standard of customer care and swift response has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is much appreciated."
About Briggs and Stratton
For over 100 years Briggs and Stratton has been manufacturing small engines, small engine parts and equipment. Today Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest manufacturer of small engines for lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, snow blowers and other fine outdoor power. You can't go wrong with a Briggs & Stratton small engine on your equipment.