BRIGGS AND STRATTON 124332-8003-01 ANIMAL RACING ENGINE
- Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder
- Squeeze-Cast, T-7 Treated, Racing Rod
- Ground Cam w/ Compression Release
- High-Silicon Valve Springs
- PVL Digital Ignition System
- Racing Only Intake Port
- Walbro Round - Slide Carburetor
- Dana Fire-Ring Head Gasket
- Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin
- Federal Mogul Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston
- Chrome-Faced, Racing Only Ring Package
- Nitrited Dished Exhaust Valve
- Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System
- Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts
- Model Number 124332
- Type 8003-01
- Displacement 206
- Bore 2.6875/2.6885
- Stroke 2.2
- Compression Ratio 8.5 to 1
- Factory Timing 29 degrees BTDC
Racing engines are NOT returnable
THIS PART ALSO REPLACES:
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:124332-8003-01 UPC:
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is exceptional!"
"Your standard of customer care and swift response has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is much appreciated."
About Briggs and Stratton
For over 100 years Briggs and Stratton has been manufacturing small engines, small engine parts and equipment. Today Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest manufacturer of small engines for lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, snow blowers and other fine outdoor power. You can't go wrong with a Briggs & Stratton small engine on your equipment.