Genuine Briggs And Stratton 20418 2700 Max Psi Pressure Washer
More powerful, medium duty. Great for medum-sized projects, this model is powered by a Briggs & Stratton Professional Series OHV engine for long life, high performance and great fuel efficiency. A maintenance-free axial cam pump provides powerful cleaning. Ideal for vehicles, patio furniture, fencing, stairs and walkways.
- All Terrain Wheels - Puncture resistant for all-terrain mobility.
- High Temperature Thermal Relief - Automatically purges overheated water to protect pump.
- Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start Technology - For smoother easier pull starts.
- Detergent Injection System - Adds cleaning solutions to the water stream, making cleaning even faster and easier.
- 4 Quick-Connect Spray Tips - Feature predefined spray patterns for precise control (0°, 15°, 40°, & low pressure soap)
- PSI 2700
- GPM 2.3
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Series Professional Series
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross) 7.75
- Engine Displacement (cc) 175
- OHV Engine Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) 0.4
- Pump Type Axial Cam
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation No
- Spray Tip/Type Quick-Connect Tips
- Number of Spray Nozzles 4
- Hose Length (Feet) 30
- Cleaning Solution Injection System Standard
- Thermal Relief Valve Yes
- Weight (lbs) 59 lbs
- Length (in) 32"
- Width (in) 21"
- Height (in) 38"
- Consumer Warranty (Product) 2 Year Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) 90 Day Limited
THIS PART ALSO REPLACES:
WEIGHT: 59 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME:Briggs And Stratton MANUFACTURER PART NO:20418 UPC:
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is exceptional!"
"Your standard of customer care and swift response has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is much appreciated."
About Briggs and Stratton
For over 100 years Briggs and Stratton has been manufacturing small engines, small engine parts and equipment. Today Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest manufacturer of small engines for lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, snow blowers and other fine outdoor power. You can't go wrong with a Briggs & Stratton small engine on your equipment.