GENUINE BRIGGS AND STRATTON 20473 3000 MAX PSI QUIET SENSE PRESSURE WASHER
Featuring QUIET SENSE Automatic Throttle Control, this pressure washer is up to 40% QUIETER than standard pressure washers when the spray gun trigger is released. Standard pressure washer engines run at a constant high speed, creating loud noise. With new Quiet Sense technology, the spray gun trigger controls the engine speed. Combined with a maintenance-free axial cam pump, this unit provides reliable cleaning power with less noise.
- Cleans up to 120 sq. ft. in 10 minutes
- 3000 MAX PSI, 2.7 MAX GPM
- Ideal for garage floors, decks/patios, driveways, siding, and second stories
All Terrain Wheels - Puncture resistant for all-terrain mobility.
Detergent Injection System - Adds cleaning solutions to the water stream, making cleaning even faster and easier.
ReadyStart - Features ReadyStart - Just pull for power, no priming required.
High Temperature Thermal Relief - Automatically purges overheated water to protect pump.
Maintenance Free Axial Cam Pump with Easy Start Technology - For easy, low-effort starting.
Features Fresh Start Fuel Cap - A Fresh Start Fuel Cap automatically adds fuel preserver to gas to keep fuel fresh for up to six months (stabilizer sold seperately).
Quiet Sense Automatic Throttle Control - Up to 40% quieter than standard pressure washer engines when the spray gun trigger is released.
- GPM 2.7
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Series Professional
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross) 8.75
- Engine Displacement (cc) 190
- OHV Engine Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) 0.4
- Pump Type Axial Cam
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation No
- Number of Spray Nozzles 4
- Hose Length (Feet) 30
- Cleaning Solution Injection System High Pressure Soap Dispenser
- Thermal Relief Valve Yes
- Wheel Material Never Go Flat
- Wheel Diameter (Inches) 3 x 10
- Weight (lbs) 59
- Length (in) 32
- Width (in) 21
- Height (in) 38
- Consumer Warranty (Product) 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Commercial Warranty (Product) 90-Day Limited Warranty
THIS PART ALSO REPLACES:
WEIGHT: 59 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:20473 UPC:
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is
About Briggs and Stratton
For over 100 years Briggs and Stratton has been manufacturing small engines, small engine parts and equipment. Today Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest manufacturer of small engines for lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, snow blowers and other fine outdoor power. You can't go wrong with a Briggs & Stratton small engine on your equipment.