BRIGGS AND STRATTON 30452 6200 WATT ELITE SERIES GENERATOR
- 6200 Watts, 8750 Starting Watts
- 1650 Series Briggs & Stratton OHV Engine, 16.50 ft-lbs Gross Torque
◦ Delivers longer engine life,
longer run time and reduced noise
- Dura-bore Cast Iron Cylinder Sleeve for maximum durability
- 7 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 13 Hours Run Time @ ½ load
- Power Surge Alternator
- Allows you to start up several motor-driven items at one time
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler
- Reduces noise to minimum levels
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- 10” Never Flat Wheels
- 32.5 x 18.5 x 24
- 191 lbs.
- 5 Outlets
- 4 - 120V-20A
- 1 - 120/240V-30A Locking
- California Approved
THIS PART ALSO REPLACES:
WEIGHT: 191 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:30452 UPC: 11675304522
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is
About Briggs and Stratton
For over 100 years Briggs and Stratton has been manufacturing small engines, small engine parts and equipment. Today Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest manufacturer of small engines for lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, snow blowers and other fine outdoor power. You can't go wrong with a Briggs & Stratton small engine on your equipment.