GENUINE BRIGGS AND STRATTON 30466 PORTABLE GENERATOR 3500 WATT
This portable generator is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 1150 Series OHV Engine providing long life, high performance, and great fuel efficiency. Ideal for small tool and home essential back-up power.
Power Surge alternator produces up to 25% more surge wattage to start multiple motor-driven tools or appliances simultaneously
2-120 Volt,20A / 1-120/240 Volt,20A twist lock
8 in. Never go flat wheels
4 Gallon metal fuel tank provides up to 8 hours run time @ 50% load
- Amperage (amps) : 29.2 A
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 26 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 22.5 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 18 in
- Auto idle control : No
- Automatic Voltage Regulation : Yes
- Built-in inverter : No
- CSA Listed : Yes
- ETL Listed : No
- Electrical Product Type : Portable Generator
- Engine Displacement (cc) : 250
- Engine manufacturer : Briggs & Stratton
- Fuel Gauge : Yes
- Fuel tank capacity (gallons) : 4
- Fuel type : Gasoline
- Full load fuel consumption (gallons/hour) : 5
- Horsepower (hp) : 11.50 hp
- Low oil shutdown : No
- Manufacturer Warranty : 2 Year Limited
- Muffler : Yes
- Number of circuits/outlets : 3
- Operational volume (dB) : 0
- Osha Required GFCI Outlets : No
- Output Receptacles : 3
- Product Height (in.) : 22.5
- Product Length (in.) : 26 in
- Product Weight (lb.) : 133
- Product Width (in.) : 18 in
- Rated wattage continuous (watts) : 3500
- Rated wattage peak (watts) : 4375
- Returnable : 30-Day
- Run time at 50% load (hours/tank) : 8
- UL Listed : N-No UL Code Rating
- Voltage Rating : 120/240
THIS PART ALSO REPLACES:
MANUFACTURERS NAME:BRIGGS AND STRATTON MANUFACTURER PART NO:30466 UPC: 011675304669
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is exceptional!"
"Your standard of customer care and swift response has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is much appreciated."
About Briggs and Stratton
For over 100 years Briggs and Stratton has been manufacturing small engines, small engine parts and equipment. Today Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest manufacturer of small engines for lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, snow blowers and other fine outdoor power. You can't go wrong with a Briggs & Stratton small engine on your equipment.