Crankshaft 1" dia., Keyway, tapped 3/8-24
Vanguard 18.0 Gross HP
Bore 2.83 in. (72 mm)
Stroke 2.76 in. (70 mm)
Oil Capacity: 48 fl . oz. (1.42 L)
- Dura-Bore cast iron cylinder sleeve for extended life
- Float carburetor for consistent easy starting
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Dual-Clean air cleaner pleated paper filter with a foam pre-cleaner ensures
maximum protection for extended engine life
- Full pressure lubrication with spin-on oil filter assures controlled lubrication for extended component life
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation and longer valve life
- Buyer protection package provides three-year commercial limited warranty
THIS PART ALSO REPLACES:
MANUFACTURERS NAME:Briggs And Stratton MANUFACTURER PART NO:356447-0066-B1 UPC:
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is exceptional!"
"Your standard of customer care and swift response has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is much appreciated."
About Briggs and Stratton
For over 100 years Briggs and Stratton has been manufacturing small engines, small engine parts and equipment. Today Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest manufacturer of small engines for lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, snow blowers and other fine outdoor power. You can't go wrong with a Briggs & Stratton small engine on your equipment.