Briggs and Stratton 73003 - 6.5 HP, 246 GPM, Engine Driven Centrifugal Water Pump
- GPM @ Total Ft. of Head + 10 Ft. = 965.2 L. (255 G.)
- GPM @ Total Ft. of Head + 30 Ft. = 813.8 L. (215 G.)
- GPM @ Total Ft. of Head + 50 Ft. = 563.2 L. (148.8 G.)
- GPM @ Total Ft. of Head + 60 Ft. = 458 L. (121 G.)
- GPM @ Total Ft. of Head + 70 Ft. = 238.5 L. (63 G.)
- Shut Off = 81 Ft.
- Model: 73003
- Pump Type: Self Priming
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Elite Series I/C
- Horsepower: 5.5 HP
- Motor RPM: 3600
- Suction Head: 26 ft.
- Head Lift: 108 ft.
- NPT Port: 3"
- Tank Capacity: 4 Qt.
- Discharge Capacity: 246 GPM
- Dimensions: 16.7" x 18" x 20.8"
- Dry Weight: 67 lbs (30.4 Kg)
THIS PART ALSO REPLACES:
WEIGHT: 67 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME:Briggs And Stratton MANUFACTURER PART NO:BS73003 UPC:
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is exceptional!"
"Your standard of customer care and swift response has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is much appreciated."
About Briggs and Stratton
For over 100 years Briggs and Stratton has been manufacturing small engines, small engine parts and equipment. Today Briggs & Stratton is the worlds largest manufacturer of small engines for lawn mowers, generators, pressure washers, snow blowers and other fine outdoor power. You can't go wrong with a Briggs & Stratton small engine on your equipment.