Today’s hearing protection users demand a high level of comfort, excellent noise reduction properties as well as ease of insertion. Elvex Blue offers all that and more. Safety and health professionals demand a foam ear plug which is easy to administer and offers a high level of hygiene. They also require a plug which provides excellent attenuation, is visually easy to monitor as well as meets with employee acceptance. Elvex Blue satisfies all these demands and more.
- Elvex Blue has a Noise Reduction Rating of 32 dB. Tested to ANSI S3.19-1974 by an independent laboratory.
- Elvex Blue is CE certified and tested to EN-352-2 by INSPEC Laboratories in the UK. Single Number Rating (SNR) is 36 dB.
- Elvex Blue foam plugs are easy to insert correctly due to their tapered shape and slow expansion rate.
- Elvex specially formulated low pressure foam provides the most comfortable fitting foam plug on the market.
- One size fits all! The dimensions of Elvex Blue allow virtually every ear canal to be fitted correctly.
- High visibility color makes it easy to monitor and enforce proper ear plug usage.
WEIGHT: 1.1 lbs
MANUFACTURERS NAME:ELVEX MANUFACTURER PART NO:EP-201 UPC:
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is