Kohler Pa-Ch270-3011 Command Pro - Ch270
7 Hp Horizontal Engine
- Overhead Valve Design
- Electronic Ignition
- Quad-Clean 4-Stage All-Season Heavy
Duty Cyclonic Air Cleaner
- Dual Oil Fill Locations and Oil Drains
- Cast Iron Cylinder Liner
- 4.1 L Metal Tank w/Strainer
- Fuel Shut-off Valve
- Stellite Exhaust Valve
- Oil Sentry Switch Installed (No Light)
- Dual Ball Bearings, PTO and Flywheel
- Metal Blower Housing
- Indexable Recoil Starter
- PTO Face - 3.625" (92.08 mm) Diameter (4 Holes) 5/16-24 UNF-2B Thread
- Large Capacity Muffler w/Heat Shield and Spark Arrestor
- Owners Manual (Quad-language manual (English, Spanish, French, Chinese)
- EPA Phase 2 and EU Stage 2 Emission Compliance
- Color - Black with Cast Aluminum
Standard Features Plus:
- HP 7
- Crankshaft - 3/4" Diameter x 2.42" PTO Length, Straight Shaft w/Keyway, Variable Speed, RFI Compliant
- 50 State Version of PA-CH270-0011/Compliant w/evap cap
- Can be converted to remote throttle with kit 1775504-S
MANUFACTURERS NAME:Kohler MANUFACTURER PART NO:PA-CH270-3011 UPC: 650531848093
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is exceptional!"
"Your standard of customer care and swift response has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is much appreciated."
Kohler Engines manufactures small engines for riding lawn mowers, garden tractors, walk-behind lawn mowers, concrete construction equipment, outdoor power equipment, welders, pressure washers and other products. The beginnings of Kohler engines can be traced back to 1920, when the Kohler Automatic Power and Light 1500-watt Model "A" generator set was introduced. Designed to serve rural markets, it delivered 110-volt DC current and was powered by a Kohler four-cylinder water-cooled cast iron gasoline engine.