TrimmerTrap SM-1-3 Bronco Rider fixed wheel Sulky with universal connecting arm for most brand mowers,
- SAFE. Bulit in yaw limiter allows the foot platform to ivot up to 65 degree enabling zero degree turns, yet prevents dangerous jacknifing.
- SUPER STRONG AXLES. 7/8 inch axles pass through the box tube frame and are lovated close to the junction of the two frame members for strenght and rigidity. Axle support housings further strengthen axles and insure correct alignment even after extended use.
- NO FLEX FRAME. The main frame is an 11 guage square tube, all-welded, reinforced steel structure with tremendous strength and rigidity built to withstand the day to day rigors of production mowing. Bronco Rider will provide season after season of dependable service with only routine maintenance.
- REPLACEABLE FOOT PLATFORM. Because of the unique design, if the foot platform becomes worn or damaged it can be replaced as a single, inexpensive part instead of replacing the entire unit. This design makes Bronco Rider superior to other sulkies which are constructed using a single piece of sheet metal. The large size and raised traction dimples assure a safe and comfortable place for the operator.
- SMOOTH RIDE. Large diameter 4-ply rated Go Cart Tires have almost 3 times the amount of rubber as some tires. These Super Tough, extra H.D. tires practically end flats and other tire problems. Offset wheel hubs give you a choice of track widths by reversing the wheels.
- QUICK DISCONNECT. Disconnecting the foot platform from the connecting arm is accomplished by the removal of a single lynch pin, and the heavy duty mounting bracket bolts quickly and easily to mower (inset, top left).
MANUFACTURERS NAME:TrimmerTrap MANUFACTURER PART NO:SM-1-3 UPC:
These are our current best sellers.
"Many thanks for the prompt parts
order. I waited over 4 months for my local repair shop to get the
part and they ended up with the wrong one. Next time I will do it myself."
"I will keep your company book-marked
and order from you first in the future! Your kind of service is
"Your standard of customer care and swift response
has been outstanding, many thanks for your favorable conclusion, it is