How to Install Shindaiwa Speed-Feed Trimmer Head:
- Using your thumbs, push in to release each of the locking tabs remove the bottom cover.
- Remove spool black core and gold bushing from the top cover.
- Flip the spool over and place white core with black bushing into the top cover.
- Then install the spool with the “R” facing out.
- Line up locking tabs on the bottom cover with the top cover and squeeze both halves together to lock into place.
- Reinstall the top knob.
- Install head by holding upper fixing plate and rotate until Speed-Feed trimmer head is tight.
Following is quick one minute video produced by Shindaiwa that will teach you how to install a Speed Feed Trimmer head on your lawn trimmer. The Shindaiwa Speed-Feed trimmer head is available for Shindaiwa Trimmers and the Oregon Speed-Feed Trimmer Head is a universal trimmer head that fits many trimmer applications.
Products featured in the video:
No Transcript Available at this time.
If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact us via phone, email or the comment section below.